Skip to main content

K DRAMA Review

Assalamuaalaikum and Hello everyone :D

Like I promise before that I would like to talk about K Drama. You know during my high school I love english songs and watched Hollywood movies ONLY. Hahahaha I turn out to love Korean Dramas and songs since I have a roommate from Gombak, Syuda. She loves korean drama and songs until now. No she doesn't hate English and Indonesian or Malay songs. She listened to them too but she is more into K songs and dramas.

We spent a year and a half together in CFS at PJ. She introduced me to INFINITE, EXO etc. I started to fall in love with K Drama that Myungsoo act in. And then she went earlier than me to main campus so I spent my time with nothing. And i stop watching K Dramas and listened to K POP songs.

Hahahahaha omaigod alright dah jauh sangat tersasar ni.

Now am addict to some Korean Dramas muahahaha. On going dramas like The Legend of The Blue Sea and Goblin.



The Legend of The Blue Sea acted by Lee Min Ho and Jun Ji Hyun. The drama is about a man fall in love with mermaid. The mermaid depend totally on the man to live because she already give up with sea. The story is full of meaning that even our friend from high school can stabbed us from back. 
The story also about a mother who was separated from his son and kicked out from his husband house since his husband cheat with her high school friend. Besides that Hae Joon Jae (Lee Min Ho) begin to fall in love with Shin Cheong and became serious with love matter which actually he never care about Shin Ah who keep after him. We can see how someone change because of love and they begin to trust other people. The story is about trust, loyalty, honesty, love and family. 

It may seems like ridiculous but for a Sociology student like me I love to watch a myth story even its not real but I feel like real. Hehehe since the movie is kinda funny for me. 


Goblin is about a warrior killed by his own king and becomes Dokkaebi or Goblin, possessing an imortal life. At first he thinks that he is blessed, but actually he is cursed. He waited for 900 years for his bride and they begin to fall in love to each other. The Goblin and Grim Reaper live with each other and actually they hate each other. But actually they depend to each other since the Goblin cant forget what happened to him in the past while The Grim Reaper can't remember what happened to him in the past. They actually connected in present and also in the past life. The Goblin need the bride to pull out the sword at his chest and he will turn out to aches in order to save the bride. But they begin to fall in love with one another, the harm might come and attack the bride. 
Goblin Starred by Gong Yoo, Lee Dong Wook, Kim Go Eun, Yoo In Na and Yook Sung Jae. 

Both dramas contain lots of values and also there is funny part. I recommend you guys to watch these dramas. 

Wanna know more? Go and watch lah. Hahahaha bye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Advice About Make Up & SALE at GUARDIAN !!

Assalamuaalaikum and hello everyone :D Dulu, make up ni tak digemari semua perempuan tapi sejak akhir akhir ini ia menjadi fashion baru dan diikuti ramai anak anak muda termasuk lah saya (eh muda ke) hahahah muda lah :p Baiklah. Di sini saya tak nak hentam mana mana pihak sebab saya sendiri make up lover and i can spend hundreds of ringgit whenever masuk drugstore (ye, saya pengguna brg drugstore je). Tapi since musim sekarang ialah musim kegawatan ekonomi, we alls nak jimat kan. Saling jimat, saling jaga keselamatan. Its just terasa je nak share share benda ni. Because I used to try and memang cuak gak la sekali pakai amboi amboi amboi naik jawat kat pipi. But when i try foundation & powder yang dari drugstore alhamdulillah no more jawat suka hati je naik (its just me i dont know). Sejujurnya, dengan tampal bedak di kulit wajah dan gincu sedikit di bibir, kita akan rasa lebih confident atau lebih yakin untuk berhadapan dengan orang sekeliling. Bedak atau foundation boleh tut

WAKIRA.CO

Assalamuaalaikum and hello everyone.  Like always. heheh lama gila tak update blog kan. okay. Let me share with you something. I gained an idea that my blog is for my business thing i guess. Here. This is my very first project. I really love selling scarves and shawls. And this is my first time in photoshoot and editing the pictures. I am so in love. Thanks to someone who taught me and bare with me all this time. He helped me a lot. Sooooo here all of them. Mine and his little touch up. Enjoy, annyeong ~

Virgoun - Surat Cinta untuk Starla

Virgoun- Surat Cinta untuk Starla Ku tuliskan kenangan tentang caraku menemukan dirimu Tentang apa yang membuatku mudah berikan hatiku padamu Takkan habis sejuta lagu untuk mencerita kan cantikmu Kan teramat panjang puisi tuk menyuratkan cinta ini Telah habis sudah cinta ini tak lagi tersisa untuk dunia Karena telah ku habiskan sisa cintaku hanya untukmu Aku pernah berfikir tentang hidupku tanpa dirimu Dapatkah lebih indah dari yang ku jalani sampai kini Aku selalu bermimipi tentang indah hari tua bersamamu Tetap cantik rambut panjangmu meskipun nanti tak hitam lagi Telah habis sudah cinta ini tak lagi tersisa untuk dunia Karena telah ku habiskan sisa cintaku hanya untukmu Dan telah habis sudah cinta ini tak lagi tersisa untuk dunia Karena telah ku habiskan sisa cintaku hanya untukmu Bila musim berganti sampai waktu terhenti Walau dunia membenci ku kan tetap disini Bila habis sudah waktu ini tak lagi berpijak pada dunia Telah aku habiskan sisa hidupku hanya u